Monday, October 19, 2009

What is It?


Just like any other teenaqe qirl, I can't make up my mind. I really want to be a fashion desiqner. I have sketches && I sew. But photoqraphy fits my lifestyle more. Then's there is music. Everyone loves music. But it's just somethinq about it. I really need to decided what I want to do with my life so I can have a qood mindset on what's qoinq on. But I def. have to know my Christmas because I really want the Nikon D40 but if I don't make my mind up, I can't qet it because it would be a waste if I decided to take up music or fashion. Whew. Is anyone else in a delimia like me? If so please help me. :] I would really really appriciate your help && willinqness.
So anyways, how is everyones week qoinq so far? Its Monday, which means another week of school. My qrades are really qood, but I want an A in Math but riqht now I have a 88 which is a B. I know that those are really hiqh standards, but I have to keep them hiqh because if I don't. There is no point in wantinq to pursue in a career without the proper knowledqe. Nothinq will work out riqht. :]
It's late. && I def. need to qet ready for bed. Have a qreat Tuesday.
<3

2 comments:

  1. all three kind of go together. maybe you could do like fashion photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know what you mean
    if you read my new post you might buy the book i put up to help you in finding out what you want to do :D

    ReplyDelete