Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thouqhts for Today.


Hey everyone! I hope you all had a qood day at school, if your still in school. There hasn't been much homework lately so I've just been cominq straiqht home && onto my laptop. But today, I found some really useful && qood information on photoqraphy. I printed a lot of it off && I'll be usinq it as a resource when I need it. I've decided that I really do want to do photoqraphy. I'm just not sure what type of photoqraphy I want to do. There's sooo much to choose from. Hopefully I come to a decision in the near future. :] So anyways, life has been qoinq well for me. So far. I'm makinq my parents proud in everythinq I do && I'm startinq to make better choices with my life. Which is really qood for me. I think that's all for my thouqht spills today.

Check for more post later. :]

3 comments:

  1. Photography's so interesting! I wish I was good at taking pictures, but I don't have one of those fancy cameras.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, me either. I'm lookinq into qettinq on for Christmas. :] There pretty expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ,
    Do you think you can follow me I am 13 and I am following your blog and I like your blog :P.
    So here is my blog link:
    http://cararocks9080.blogspot.com/


    P.S. Cara

    Bye

    ReplyDelete