Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sweet Tea, please.

Hey ladies and gentledudes. I just got back from the dentist. :) no cavities. Lovely pearly whites, ohkay, so this is just a quick post to tell you all that I am going to an art museum in like 10 minutes. I'm taking pictures, so I will try to get those up on my blog. Until then, please do keep checking back on my blog for updates and what not.


Email: lifeofafashiondork@hotmail.com
AIM: dorkyfashion86

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!
http://lbfbeauty.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. eyy what up your blog iz fly. check out my blog you meet like it. if you do like it you can follow me and i can folloe you.

    P.S. your cute lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute blog i love it! check out mine and follow if you like it..i always follow back ;-)

    ReplyDelete