Wednesday, July 22, 2009

you worry about yours, let them worry about theirs, cause i got mine.

Hey everybody, ohkay so nooo picture today. :( Soooryyy. Still in the pajamas and I look like woah! lols. Ohkay alright so I'm getting my sewing machine today and I was up until like 1 last night sketching. OMG. there the bomb. Like TICK TICK. <--Wayne moment. Ohkay soooooo. This isn't the only post that I'm making today I just wanted to make this one so y'all would no that I'm going to be blogging.

Alright so :
What to look for in my next few post?
Alright so I'm going to start a weekly type-ish post that I only do once a week. It's going to be called Brandi's Blurbs. So look out for those this week. And once every week.

Second thing to look for, MORE DESIGNS. I am going to post 2 sketches every Friday and talk about the inspirations behind the designs.

Third and last thing to be looking for is, once a week. Prolly on Tuesdays, I'm going to do a designer bio. Where I randomly choose a designer a-z and do a bio on them and show their collections and stuff.

So hopefully having my blog more organized will bring me more followers and more attention. :)

If y'all have any questions, please don't hesistate to email me or comment.

lifeofafashiondork@hotmail.com
http://twitter.com/branddii

peacee.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely can't wait for all the blog posts your doing an amazing job girl keep it up!
    e-mail me at afuturesomebodyslifeblog@hotmail.com
    we can do some real business together since we're both about the same age i guess and fashion crazy!
    - Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. UR BLOG is really KEWL!!
    im followin you, FOLLOW ME!!?
    www.oliviascuttingedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete