Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where'd you go?

Hey everybody, it's brandi. :) Sorry I haven't made any post, I really haven't been home and I haven't had the time to post any. But I do want to make notice that I HAVE 37 FOLLOWERS IN 8 DAYS. It's that amazing? This blog is becoming very successful. Umm, sooo tommorow I will be all over my blog. Making post, replying to comments, etc.

I know that this post was short, BUT, i'm about leave again. :/
If any of y'all have AIM, feel free to im me. My screen name is : fashiondork60.
P.S.,
I HAVE MOBILE IM ON MY PHONE, SO EVEN IF I'M NOT HOME, I'LL STILL IM YOU.

:)

2 comments:

  1. aye i think you should follow me

    www.griptapeandnikesbs.blogspot.com

    i would follow you back

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog looks like you like fashion
    check out my blog
    jabrilslifeoffasion-jabril.blogspot.com
    and follow me cuz i am followig you

    ReplyDelete