Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thoughts for Today


Hey everybody, it's brandi. :) My email for the blog is becomming very very very successful. I've gotten quite a few emails. Thanks. Ohkay, soooooo I have 52 followers! Which is a total plus. To all my followers : THANK YOU BUNCHES!
SO I'M REALLY EXCITED RIGHT ABOUT NOW!! hahaa. ohkay, sooo i'm getting a sewing machine today. Yes, I said it. I'm getting a sewing machine. Yeahhhh babyyy. lols. So as soon as I get some stuff sewed, I will def. put them up and show y'all my work.
If you guys know anyone that can help me get my designs out and known, please contact me via email.
;D

4 comments:

  1. `Hi brandi,
    nice blog again. Damn you already got 52 followers, wish my blog was such a succes.

    Much love,
    wesleyRl

    ReplyDelete
  2. usin a sewin machine is hard.u gotta learn how to put da thread in place n stuff.i saw my grandma do it,n its not easy.hope ull b successful at it.u should probably make some gown or dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe i hope so,
    can I have your real email adress?..
    or add mine wesley-_-WoW@hotmail.com
    so we can chat and stuff...

    ReplyDelete