Sunday, July 19, 2009

Social Networking

Hey everybody, so I have a PSA for y'all. I got this idea from a really good friend of mine.

Mmhkay. So I know have a email specifically for my blog. So this is where you guys can ask me questions, get to know me, or even we can talk about our fashion designs more privately, if you are dreaming to be one. So don't hesistate. I will be checking it everyday.

Umm, and I also have an AIM for all of who have one, y'all can AIM me too if that's easier.
Hmm, follow me on Twitter. hahaa.

That's pretty much all of my 'social networking' accounts. So y'all can look at those and what not. lols.


Email: lifeofafashiondork@hotmail.com
AIM: dorkyfashion86
Twitter: http://twitter.com/branddii

1 comment:

  1. I am currently making a twitter haha and will of course follow you!
    I will definitely aim and e-mail you so we can talk more cuz you seem really cool.

    ReplyDelete