Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Got my Vans on but these Marc Jacobs














































So, here's the post that y'all have been waiting for. :)) This is the Marc by Marc Jacobs 2010 Resort Collection. The prints and designs are really fun and the dresses are beautiful. Not only are the clothes gorgeous but the models are very pretty. There's a little bit of everything in this collection. It was hard for me to choose my favorite 9. Overall, Marc Jacobs is a great designer and a huge inspiration.
So if you guys are wondering where I get the lastest news on fashion shows, I usually go to nymag.com . It's a great website and they have everything you can imagine fashion.
So you guys tell me which one you like best from these 9 in the comments. I'll try my hardest to reply.
If you want me to follow you, please leave your link in a comment. Usually i prefer for people to follow me before I follow them, but either way works.
Ughh,
it's about to storm.
I'll be back later.
xoxo,
:D










1 comment:

  1. yea this collection is INTENSE !

    *anyHOOTS folow me

    ReplyDelete