Tuesday, July 14, 2009

She's forreal about this!

So here are my sketches that I promised. :/ Not exactly, i edited my post, because I don't want to take a risk and have ANYONE take my ideas. So I'm just showing one if my best designs. Sorry to all.

They are directly scanned from my sketchbook. Yes, I am using colored pencils, as you all may not now. I've just started sketching and I really want to get the basics down before I go off and spend my money on things that I don't even know how to use. So y'all can tell me what you like, or should I say which designs you like best. I'm going to try to get some more done so I can share them with you.
Also, if you want me to follow your blog, please leave your link in a comment. Because other wise, I can't find your blog.
I want to thank all of my followers. I currently have 19. Which is great for me because I've only had my blog for 5 days. I'm soo thankful for every 19 of y'all because you guys are what inspires me to make more post and continue my blog.
Look out for moree post.
xoxo




10 comments:

  1. your blog is ddddoooooppppeee. thanks for following me and i am following you now. i am working on my line also buti am not really saying anything on my blog because i am kind of trying to keep it low profile except to companies and i dont want to scan any of my sketches online because u never know ppl today and because of diggy everyone wants to do a line now so i am watching wut u post but i love your line but like i said i am working on mine too and hopefully it will debut next spring

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. :)
    yeah, i'm thinking about taking them off because I don't want to risk loosing them. I worked really hard on them and it would suck for somebody to take my designs. That's great that your trying to get your line debut in the spring. it's hard out there. But anyways, thanks for the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that doep! espically the top.

    32rivers.blogspot.com
    32rivers.blogpsot.com

    comment/follow and i'll do the same

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve Your Blog and your idea!! Keep creating fashion and follow your ideas!! I will always take a look at your blogs to see anything neww you create..

    Love,
    Saige H

    ReplyDelete
  5. your really good !
    :]]


    herlifeisfullofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks torie.

    i'll be sure to check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yo blog iz pretty sweet u sould cheak out minez

    www.Bezzyyysgoodlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i lik ur sketches i think they betta than mine :]

    ReplyDelete