Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Peek Inside my Brain


Hey everybody!!! It's Brandi. So I haven't been on my blog since yesterday morning, :( Sorry to everyone that has been checking my blog waiting to see my new post. If y'all didn't know, my baby cousin had her 5th birthday party today and I just haddd to go. So we at her pool party from 11-1. Whew, there was sooo many of her little friends from school. I've never seen soo many floaties. I mean I was cruisin in my. lols. But i did eventually get in the water. And stayed in the whole party. My cousin and her mom made awesomee cupcakes! I had like 3. Ohkay, so I want to advise every girl that hasn't been swimming yet to not get a string bikini and expect to be able to jump in the pool and come up with your top. Get a strap one. Trust me. lols. Personal experiences. So as you guys can tell I'm just rambling! The picture that I'm using today is a picture that I took like on a Tuesday in March! Me and my mom and my brother we're at Steak and Shake beforee church, good times. :)
Soo,, I have decided to postpone the Friday Sketches until next Friday, me being out of town and not really on the computer as much as I am at home, I can't make as many post. But trust me, I am def. going to makee the sketch post on this upcoming Friday!! :D
AIM: dorkyfashion86

7 comments:

  1. Dude. Help me out. Tell me how you get somany followers so fast. Please??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just started following your blog, courtesy of gclauds' blog post. :-) Can't wait to see your sketches! I like sketching designs too and I'm always interested in seeing other people's work. It's awesome finding people with similar passions as me

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i like your blog so i followed you please return the favor . Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah lik wat elmo said how u get so many followers tht quick

    ReplyDelete
  5. L0L NICE BLOGS
    IMA FOLLOW U RETURN THE FAVOR PLZ
    PEACE:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh that drink looks so good!! I was thinking about getting a soda like ten minutes ago, but I waz just 2 lazy to go upstairs. LOL!

    I like ur blog. Im following you. Follow me at http://miclounge.blogspot.com/
    thanx

    ohh and P.S
    I think I should go get that soda now.LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brandii,
    miss ur blogs:(,
    hope youll be postin them soon, and already 91 followers!, you are doing good..
    I still got 14..

    one(L),
    wesleyRl

    ReplyDelete