Friday, July 24, 2009

Let's Play a Love Game

Good Morning everybody, it's currently 8:26A.M. and I am likee soooo tired. I jumped in the shower to get a wake up, but that didn't do much. lols. So now I have 75 Followers and I want to thank everyone of them. Thanks for being loyal, thanks for commenting, thanks for everything. :)

So when I get my 90th follower, I want to have a contest. I'm not sure what kind of contest it is, but I will update you all with that once I get 90. So make suree you stay tuned for that.

SOOO HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
I am sooo terably sorry to everyone that waited this week to see my designs. I got so busy with packing that I forgot all about the blog, I promise that they will be up by Sunday. Pinkie-Promise. ;D

We're leaving in about 30 minutes, I'm going to go and do my hair and I will talk to you all later.

Goodbye my Lovees.

http://twitter.com/branddii
http://herlifeisfulloffashion.blogspot.com
email: lifeofafashiondork@hotmail.com
aim: dorkyfashion86

6 comments:

  1. I Love your Blogs...Follow me. im following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur blog is the best i think u should WIN the cutest blog award no joke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice title :D
    nice blog
    follow me please and I'll follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see the designs!

    ReplyDelete