Monday, July 13, 2009

Howdy Partner



Hey everybody, so I got a ton of designs done yesterday. I going to try to scan them today. Hahaa. Hmm, sooo today is a really pretty day, it's really nicee and sunny.


I haven't really made any post about fashion lately, moree about mee. But I'm still doing fashion related posts. I've just been focusing on myself right now. Not selfishly though. Omg. So I don't have much to say today. Shocker.


So later, I'm going to scan the sketches and get them up so y'all can see them. But not all of them, because you never know who's looking and I really don't want any of my designs copied or nun. So there's that.


Lately, I've been really into sundresses with boots. Yeah. I kno. It's prolly real old but . . . hahaa. I'll talk about it later.


I'm out peps.


xoxo


Follow Me,

I follow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment