Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cutest Blog Nomination...

Hey world, I'm nominated for the cutest blog award that "Demi" is hosting, you all may not know Demi, but she a great person. Her blog is amazing and she has awesomee style. lols. Ohkay, so she wants all of her nominees to tell our followers about the contest.

You all have until July 31st to nominate yourself for the award. Her link to the blog is at the end of this post. :)

----
Alrighty soooo I got my sewing machine yesterday evening. It's beautiful, I haven't gotten a chance to use it yet, but trust me, I have plenty of time to do that. I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm going on a vacaa this weekend. (Friday thru Sunday) I am still going to put an effort at posting for y'all, but it's not promised. :)

Love you all, keep tellin' your blogmates about mee and yupp. lols.



http://lbfbeauty.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment