Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Caged Bird

Hey everybody, it's meee. Ohkay, so my photo for today is a recyled one. I haven't been in this big "photo-taking" mood. ): Sorry.

Sooo, today is Thursday, HAPPY THURSDAY!! I now have 65 followers. It's amazing to me honestly. I had my blog for 14 days and it's this successful already? woah!!!!

Tommorow's Friday, and that means that you all get to see 2 of my newest designs. Happy Happy. Like I said in my previous post, I'm going to post 2 random designs and post them on the blog, then i'm going to just talk about the inspiration behind them and why I chose them. :)

If y'all have not noticed, I redid my blog. Hope you guys like it. Tell me whatchu think. ;D

http://twitter.com/branddii
http://herlifeisfulloffashion.blogspot.com
Aim: dorkyfashion86
Email: lifeoffashiondork@hotmail.com


Peacee and Love!

7 comments:

  1. Whoah! You gave your blog a makeover! I love it it's really cute. I can't wait to see the designs tomorrow! Congrats to your successful blog!
    -Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sooo much Ivy! Glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx i like your blog 2.
    -deliah<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog . It's nice . +& your aero shirt , cuz i have it ! L o l .

    Anyways , I'm new to this and i need followers .
    Intellectual-mind.blogspot.com

    Thanks .

    Signed , Ronisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronisha,
    Lols, great minds think alike.

    Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I like your new blog design very cute. And by the way I just started a new blog series check it out.
    http://thelifeandtimesofafashiondiva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete